- Following on this webpage are a few of the Accredited Investor Judges.
- Check back frequently, more will be added.
Accredited Investor Judge Qualifications
- Active accredited investor or make decisions on allocation of capital.
- Allocate time at the event to be an investor judge for companies presenting at event.
- Do Not Qualify – business development, finders and brokers who are not actively investing.
Accredited Investor Judges
- Anoop Kumar, Manager (CCIM), PS Investment
- Daniel Barnard, Private Wealth Management, CAPITALFIT
- Gene Massey, CEO, MediaShares.com
- Greg McAndrew, President, Greg McAndrews & Associates
- Steve Dean, Managing Partner, Dean Advisors
- Tom Kluz, Managing Director, Nitarra Ventures
Thomas Kluz, Managing Director, Niterra Ventures, Global Investing & M&A
I run our global investing platform with billions of $’s under management. Stage agnostic investment mandate: Seed through growth, minority and majority deals. Sectors of focus: digital health, services, medical device, biotech, clean tech, decentralized utilities, vertical AI, aquaculture, agriculture tech and automotive.
Investor Pegasus Tech Ventures
Incepted a $100M venture fund dedicated to NGK targeting the healthcare, utilities and mobility space. Pegasus has invested in companies such as SpaceX, Doordash, Instacart, 23andMe, Twitter, Calm and AirBnB.
Business consulting services, investor, C-Suite advisor, CapitalFit podcast host, marketing and branding strategy, servant leader, 30 years of delivering results.
Daniel is an experienced entrepreneur, former investment advisor for 27 years, investor, C-Suite advisor, advisor to start our investment funds, business development officer, and relationship manager.
Steve Dean, Managing Partner, Dean Advisors
Advisor Medical Device Technologies, Business Consultant
Responsible for elements of strategy, business development, marketing & communications, strategic alliances, and leading teams within the division at onsemi. I have supported business units within the Medical, Hearing Health, Industrial Sensing, and Industrial Power space here, specializing in the medical device/healthcare segment.
More than 50 years in financial communications.
$2,173,609,195 Raised in 234 Securities
Advisor to entities that are publicly-held or are seeking to raise funds from the public in private placements or registered offerings: S-1s, S-11s, TRA, LLCs, Reg. “A”, “Reg. “D”, SCORE, 25102(n) in CA plus 15c211 applications for public trading and removing “chill” for DTC.
Reginald Grant, MSEd, Business Strategist, Keynote Speaker, Co-founder, eSportsInstruction and NFTs By Athletes, Inc., former NFL Player
Provides consulting services to CEOs, and start-up companies to help them develop revenues, cultures of success, and position them to raise capital. Using our eSports Instruction, eSiPitch, and non-traditional Business Accelerator platform’s.
Co-founder, eSportsInstruction, Inc./ eSiPitch
We help innovators, athletes, and investors connect with start-up businesses in eSports, Sports, and Education. In 2019 events in Washington, Boston, Los Angeles, CA, and Minnesota.